Once upon a time, I LIVED.
In the beautiful city of Paris.
And so far, these are all the posts that have anything at all to do with my love/hate relationship with the city of Paris.
“Paris, you are a cold and beautiful _______ .”
- Au Revoir Paris! Ziba Is On The Move
- 10 Not So Touristy Things To Do In Paris (Part 2)
- 10 Not So Touristy Things To Do In Paris (Part 1)
- My Time In Paris Is Drawing To An End
- Things To Do In Paris: Be A Tourist! (Part 2)
- Things To Do In Paris: Be A Tourist! (Part 1)
- PHOTOS: Take A Stroll With Me In Paris
- My Top 3 Beauty Addresses In Paris
- Hair: Symbol of Power, Seduction and Shame.
- An Afternoon In Rodin’s Sculpture Garden
- A Weekend In Champagne (Or, The Facial That Almost Was)
- Take it from the French: 5 Classic Beauty Tips
- Paris Lights: Night Time Scenes From The City of Lights
- France Makes Staying In Shape Super Easy
- Surprisingly Relevant Tips from a 73 Year Old Beauty Magazine
Crossing the Invalides bridge over the Seine river.