Moving right along!
Here is a quick glance at my version of the November 2013 Goodeboxe.
The November 2013 Goodebox
1) Pure – Sensitive Skin Soothing Complex. This is a multitasking cream that’s “perfect for picky complexions”. The cream feels cool and soothing. It has a very light vegetal scent.
2) LashFood – Phyto-Medix Natural Eyelash Enhancer. This is a lash conditioner that strengthens and lengthens frail and brittle lashes. It has a clean, non-irritating formula. Results may take 4-8 weeks to be visible.
3) Ricola – Throat Drops Stick. Ricola cough drops? In a beauty box? Really? Okay, I’ll take it.
4) The Seaweed Bath Co – Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Butter. Even though it looks like deodorant, don’t use it as such. It’s called a body butter, but it’s actually more like a balm. Great for skin with eczema. Smells a bit like lemongrass.
5) Valia – Cleansing Milk. Removes impurities from the skin while nourishing and refining it. Suitable for normal/dry skin.
6) W3ll People – Narcissist Stick Foundation. Awarded the Green Star label by Elle magazine. This is a foundation stick that conceals while at the same time working to diminish blemishes, balance tone and brighten skin.
Hands down, the winning product from the November 2013 Goodebox has got to be W3ll People’s Narcissist Stick Foundation. It blends beautifully! And I feel like my skin can breathe while wearing this. I’ll probably be purchasing this one full-size.
Second mention goes to the Seaweed Bath Co Body Butter (ahem, Balm). I had a terrible cut on my finger, and I’m telling you, this balm worked like magic to heal the cut.
While I’m interested in trying the Pure Soothing Cream and Valia Cleansing Milk, I’m careful about switching skincare products too quickly and too often.
As for the LashFood Eyelash Enhancer, there’s really no excuse for why I haven’t tried this one yet