In a short space of time, I’ve managed to accumulate quite a bunch of stuff.
I am now at a point where I am taking in way more beauty products than I am writing or talking about.
Let me show you what I mean…
- DermOrganic Skincare Sampler (includes Soapless Facial Cleanser, Facial Moisturizer, Hand & Body Moisture Lotion)
- DermOrganic Daily Conditioning Shampoo
- DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque
- DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment
- DermOrganic Fast Dry Shaping Spray
- Beautisol Wash Off Body Bronzer
- Measurable Difference Instant Lash Extensions
- Save Our Sweaters with Lilly Brush
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- Susan Posnick Eyeliner/Eyeshadow
- Nailuv Gel Polish Berry Sweetie
- Nyx Butter Lip Balm
- Bon Bliss Mango Butter Solid Hand & Body Scrub
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (sample)
- Becca Skin Satin Finish Foundation (sample)
- Becca The One Perfecting Brush
- Nyx Love In Florence 5 color Shadow Palette
- Prai 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum
- Prai 24K Golden Eye Wrinkle Repair Caviar
- Makeup Geek Liquid Gold Pigment
- Dermalogica Precleanse (sample)
- Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer (sample)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (sample)
- Vitabath Asian Orchid & Coconut Body Wash (sample)
- Vitabath Cucumber & White Tea Body Wash (sample)
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
- Goodebox November 2013 Box
- Goodebox December 2013 Box
- Acure Gotu Kola Stem Cell Day Cream
- Dermae Evenly Radiant Brightening Serum with Vitamin C
- La Roche-Posay Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Anthelios AC
- La Roche-Posay l’Eau Micellaire
- Uriage l’Eau Micellaire
- Themis l’Eau Micellaire
- Jonzac l’Eau Micellaire
- Bioderma l’Eau Micellaire
- Gamarde l’Eau Micellaire
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum
- Alba Botanica Very Emollient Sunscreen Lip Care SPF 25
- Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Color in MOD Matte
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner High Precision Waterproof Eyeliner
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Sunscreen Makeup SPF 25 (sample)
So as you can see…
There are too many amazing products that I’ve been dying to tell you about!!
Instead, I’ve allowed this task to turn into a daunting pile in my bedroom and bathroom.
And now it’s spilled into other crooks, crannies and surfaces of my life.
But I’ve decided to finally do something about this.
I’m gonna bust through this writer’s block and get my blogging mojo back!
The same excitement and passion that I used to always get whenever I would even just THINK about BEAUTY? I can actually feel myself getting it back again.
So expect some fresh new beauty writings and reviews in the days to come.
Maybe even another impromptu beauty video. Who knows? 😀
Baby steps first!
Hm, okay well…
Though I am inclined to agree with Confucius… I am also of the opinion that you gotta “strike while the iron’s hot” and “catch the giant waves before they break!”
So here we go!
* First Photo: All the products were gifted to me during the SF iFabbo Social Media Conference (which I STILL have to write about btw). BIG thanks to the SF iFabbo 2013 organizers & sponsors. Most were full-size!
** Second Photo: All the products were personally purchased by me, with the exception of the 3 Dermalogica products which were generously sent to me by the folks of Dermalogica.